Hinge joint cattle fence.
- Material: quality galvanized steel wires.
- Types: hinge joint fence and fixed knot fence.
- Height: 0.6–3.0 m.
- Simple but strong in structure
- Easy and little maintenance.
- short installation period.
- Less weight but high strength.
- Easy for transport and good ventilation.
- Reduced material and labor relative to other types of facilities.
- Cattle fence is widely used for grassland, breeding, forestry, site fencing or isolation of sites or projects.
- Cattle fence are best suited to farms, game reserves, national parks, and highway side.
- Cattle Fence also offers compliance with existing regulations for animal care and the environment.