D section pales are designed for boundary delineation requiring low to medium security and damage resistance.
It's significant for military sites, government facilities, industrial facilities, gardens and churches, airports and schools applications. Usually, corrugated and angle pales for heights up to 2.4 m, and for security purposes in corrugated pales for heights of 3.0 m and 3.6 m, all with posts at 2.75 m centres. This standard also covers fences between 2.4 m and 3.0 m in height with components constructed to the SP specification. For general palisade fence, angle pales and corrugated pales, plates, capes and accessories conform to S235 JR and circular, square and rectangular hollow sections conform to S235 JRH.
In addition, corrugated pales in steel palisade fencing is divided into two head styles: "D" pale profile and "W" pale profile. These two types are for different choices to meet perceived level of security risks. "D" section pales, 2.0/3.0 mm in thickness, are fastened by long bolts and "W" sections pales, 2.0/2.5 mm in thickness, are fastened by short bolts. They are chosen by the risk assessment for particular uses.
In order to improve its security, we can design top types according to your use such as barbed wire, razor wire and long bending top.
Besides, palisade fence can be installed with flexibility to follow the profile of uneven terrains and offers a professional feel to your areas.
- Material: mild steel, low carbon steel, stainless steel, hot rolled or cold rolled.
- Fence length: 2.75 m.
- Fence height: 1.2 m to 3.6 m.
- RSJ post: 102 × 44 mm for fences below 2.7 mm, 127 × 66 mm for fences above 2.7 mm.
- Square post: 50 mm × 50 mm × 1.6 mm thickness or 76 mm × 76 mm × 1.6 mm thickness.
- Pales height: 1.2 m to 3.6 m.
- Pales thickness: 2 mm to 5 mm.
- Anti-corrosion surface treatments: hot dipped galvanized or PVC coated with various colors (green, blue, yellow, red, shown as the picture above) for higher rust resistance.
|Item||Standard Height||Pale Section||Head Profile|
|EZPF-01||1.2 m||3.0 mm "D"||rounded & notched|
|EZPF-02||1.5 m||3.0 mm "D"||rounded & notched|
|EZPF-03||1.8 m||3.0 mm "D"||rounded & notched|
|EZPF-04||1.8 m||3.0 mm "D"||triple pointed|
|EZPF-05||1.8 m||2.0 mm "W"||triple pointed|
|EZPF-06||2.0 m||2.0 mm "D"||rounded & notched|
|EZPF-07||2.0 m||3.0 mm "D"||triple pointed|
|EZPF-08||2.0 m||2.0 mm "W"||triple pointed|
|EZPF-09||2.1 m||3.0 mm "D"||triple pointed|
|EZPF-10||2.1 m||2.0 mm "W"||triple pointed|
|EZPF-11||2.4 m||2.0 mm "D"||triple pointed|
|EZPF-12||2.4 m||3.0 mm "D"||rounded & notched|
|EZPF-13||2.4 m||2.0 mm "W"||triple pointed|
|EZPF-14||2.4 m||2.5 mm "W"||triple pointed|
|EZPF-15||3.0 m||3.0 mm "D"||triple pointed|
|Item||Components||Domestic Palisade Fencing||Commercial Palisade Fencing||Industries Palisade Fencing|
|EZPFA-01||Pales||42 × 2 mm||42 × 1.6 mm||50 × 2 mm/2.5 mmangle steel 40 × 40 ×2.3 mm||62 × 2.5 mm/3.0 mmangle steel 40 × 40 ×2.3 mm|
|EZPFA-02||Horizontal rails||40 × 40 × 2.5 mm||40 × 40 × 2 mm||40 × 40 × 2.5/3.0 mm||50 × 50 × 3.0/5.0 mm|
|EZPFA-03||Square post||76 × 76 × 1.6 mm||50 × 50 × 1.6 mm76 × 76 × 1.6 mm||76 × 76 × 1.6 mm||76 × 76 × 1.6 mm|
|EZPFA-04||Post clamps||29 × 3 mm||29 × 3 mm||29 × 3 mm||45 × 3 mm|
|EZPFA-05||Bolts and nuts||M6 × No.34 for pale fixing||M6 × No.34 for pale fixing||M8 × No.38||M8 × No.34 for pale fixing|
|EZPFA-06||M8 × No.4 for rail fixing||M8 × No.4 for rail fixing||M12 × No.4 for rail fixing|
- High level of security. Steel palisade fence has anti-climbing,anti-damaging and anti-thieves properties.
- Durable and robust. Hot dipped galvanized or PVC coated for higher anti-corrosion property and mild steel,low carbon steel, stainless steel, hot rolled or cold rolled for higher rigid performance. Therefore, steel palisade fence has long lifespan.
- Attractive yet forbidding appearance. Usually, it gives people aesthetic appearance because of different colors, however, anti-climbing property deters thieves from it.
- Easy to transport and install.
- Low maintenance and easy to repair. You just need replace the damaged pales by a new one.
Steel palisade fence is significant for schools, parks, stadiums, industrial sites, railways and highways, premises and companies, and where the possibility of access to buildings, sports and other facilities, etc.