Strong fixed knot protects fence from violent impact and extend the service life of deer fence.
- Material: galvanized high tensile steel wire
- Mesh diameter: 12-1/2 gauge
- Selvedge wire diameter: 11 gauge
- Height range: 6' to 8'
- Vertical spacing: 3", 6" and 8"
- Roll length: 165' or 330'
|Item||Line Wire||Fence Height||Wire Spacing||Roll Length|
|Note: other wire spacing and fence height can be customized.|
- High strength steel wire to withstand the violent impact of deer and other animals.
- Galvanized steel material is corrosion and rust resistance even in extremely harsh outdoors.
- Strong fixed knot design is durable and long lifespan.
- Small spacing on the bottom can prevent small animals form chewing or digging in.
- 3", 6" and 12" wire spacing satisfy all your needs.
- 6' to 8' height for different security purpose.
- Extra strong bottom and top wires to resist predator penetration.
- Smooth surface without any sharp edge will not hurt deer.
- Fixed knot deer fence is the most widely used and common seen steel wire deer fencing type. It can be installed in the grassland, garden, orchard and farms to protect the crops from deer destroying.
- Besides, it can be used as the fence barrier of deer to protect the growth of deer and prevent hunting.