Support with wooden posts
- Material: galvanized steel wire.
- Horizontal wire gauge: 10 gauge to 14 gauge
- Vertical gauge: 12 gauge, 14 gauge and 16 gauge
- Line wires: 13 and 15 options.
- Mesh size: 2" × 4"
- Height: 42" to 96".
|Horizontal Gauge||Vertical Gauge||Line Wires||Height (inch)||Roll Length (Foot)|
|10||12||13||42, 50, 58,72, 96||160-300|
|12||12||13||42, 50, 58,72, 96||160-300|
|12.5||14||13||42, 50, 58,72, 84, 96||160-300|
|14||16||15||42, 50, 58,72, 84, 96||100-160|
The most popular specifications
- 10 gauge and 12 gauge V mesh horse fence building a sturdy and safe fence for a new mustang enclosure.
- V Horse wire 100 feet rolls 48 inch in height form 12.5 gauge and 14 gauge wire for all-weather secured.
- Stable structure prevent breakage or failure.
- Closely-woven pattern and knot structure prevent buckling and sagging.
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Double twisted horizontal wires leave less space for smaller hooves to get caught.
- Different galvanized coating grade can not only protect fence from rust and corrosion, but increase the longevity of the fence
- Less maintenance because it flexed when bumped and then returns to its original form.
- The design also makes it extremely difficult to climb or get a toe-hold which keeps intruders out.
When install our V-mesh wire woven fencing you can chose galvanized t-posts or wood posts. It is suitable for flat terrain and uneven mountain.