Chain Link Fence - Mobile Phone Base Station Project
Chain link fence can be used for wire fencing in mobile phone base station. Below is our chain link mesh for a mobile phone base station in New Zealand. Chain link mesh, barbed wire and other materials are as follows:
- Height 2.5 M with coil barbed wire diameter 0.5 M on top of the chain link fence.
- Materials (wire fence and poles) are to be supplied separately and allow on site assemble according to the area.
- Steel poles to be fixed to the concrete floor using concrete anchor.
- One gate with two doors size of 0.75 M each.
- Span between each poles to be 2 to 3 M.
The most important requirement is flexibility in installation as site areas varies. Not in prefinished panel as that is inconvenience in transport. All chain link mesh panels are assembled in the site of mobile phone base station. Installation instructions needed.