Fixed Knotted Mesh Fence VS Hinge Joint Knot Mesh Fencing
There are two main types of knotted mesh fencing for livestock and hunting in the market: knotted mesh independent fixed knot and knotted mesh hinge knot. They are commonly used for hunting fencing, large areas filed fence, and livestock fencing. Do you want to know what is their difference?
What is hunting mesh fencing?
According to the dictionary, hunting activity is the action that captures an animal. Hunting fence is used to fencing or protect animals bred and used for hunting. Farm hunting mesh has independent fixed knot. Fixed knotted mesh is best for hunting farm fence. The independent fixed knot prevents displacement of wires, and it is a very strong and very flexible mesh. Fenced hunting ground fencing should be constructed in such a way as not to impede the flow of non-hunting wildlife. Fixed knot field fence is especially suitable for hunting, for your protection and to prevent their escape or exit your fencing.
Knotted Mesh independent fixed knot features:
- Made from reinforced heavy galvanized carbon wire with extremely high tensile strength.
- Minimum size of 5 cm. between the horizontal wires of the mesh.
- Spacing 15 cm or 30 cm. between the vertical wires of the mesh.
- The diameters of the horizontal wires are 2.5 mm, tensile strength: 1200–1400 N/mm2.
- The diameter of the vertical wires of the mesh are 2.55 mm, tensile strength: 820–970 N/mm2.
- Node Wires: 2.24 mm, Tensile strength: 400–550 N/mm2.
- Zinc Coating: 230-350 g/m2.
Livestock fence with knotted hinge
Hinge knotted mesh is used and known because it is cheaper. It is suitable for using in other areas such as roads, large areas, farms or ranches. It is commonly used for fencing large areas in which a kind of efficient and economical enclosure is required. The separation of the horizontal wires is progressive, being the smallest gap between the lower rows and increases progressively in height. The distance of the vertical wires can be of 150 mm or 300 mm.
Hinge joint knot fencing features:
- Manufactured from reinforced galvanized wire.
- Increased separation horizontal wires progressively from the bottom up.
- Distance of vertical wires 15 cm or 30 cm.
- Number of horizontal wires according to height may be 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 23.
- The diameters of the top and bottom horizontal wire 2.0 mm, 2.5 mm, 3.0 mm, 3.7 mm.
- The diameters of the vertical wires and the center horizontal wire may be 1.6 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.5 mm, 3.0 mm.
Due to its flexibility and low price, hinged mesh fence is gaining popularity for forestry, garden, horticultural farms, vineyards, pastures. So, people also called it deer mesh, aviary mesh, field mesh fence, road mesh, and sheep mesh.
In summary, if you order fencing for hunting, your should better choice fixed knotted mesh; if for your property or farmland, hinge joint knotted mesh fence is ok. Hope you find each order appropriate to you.